O.C.-FORM 150 UL is a permanently elastic, impregnated polyurethane soft foam. The material meets highest fire protection standards. The material is used for heat and sound insulation, vibration damping as well as for the sealing against draught, humidity and dust.
The material has been developed especially for the railway, vehicle and electrical industries and meets all requirements for fire protection standards even the strong requirements of the american and canadian market.
Forms of delivery
2D shaped parts
in combination with different self adhesives
Meets the following fire protection standards:
- UL 94 V-0
- NF P 92-501: M1 (up to 40 mm)
- NF F 16-101: F1DIN 5510-2, S4/ SR2/ ST
- E-DIN 5510-2/ISO 5659-2: FED <1, up to 30 minutes
- BS 6853 Annex B.1
- TS EN 45 545 classified according to HL3
- FMVSS 302/DIN 75200 < 100 mm/min